Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday

     My sister Suzanne had a birthday this week and here is the card I made but haven't mailed yet!  In my defense I was not feeling well and got behind in more than just stamping.  Plus, I had to get out of my sick bed to get my  roots colored!  Suzanne totally understood! 
     This adorable stamp is from Stamping Bella.  I colored her with pencils and oms.  I used Copics on the skin.  Note the yummy icing of glitter.  All of the flowers are covered with diamond glaze.
     I kept the image in the nestie and used a sponge dauber with Brilliance ink for the highlight.
     I went a bit crazy with the sewing machine. I did some straight stitch, not so straight stitch (on purpose) and zigzag.  My old Singer is still going strong.
     The paper is Memory Box.
     Happy Birthday Suzanne! Hope you like strawberry cake!  I love you!     
    
     

2 comments:

Thanks for such encouraging comments!