Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sympathy

     Everyone in the stamping world knows this card has Michelle Zindorf written all over it!
     I left a comment on one of Michelle's cards saying I wish I lived close enough to take one of her classes. 
     To my surprise she wrote me back and asked where I live and that she would come to me!!  After I picked myself off the floor I emailed her back and the rest is history.  She even stayed in our home!  I'm such a name-dropper......
     I recently reproduced this card and added the wording.  It is really quick and easy. Michelle is a good teacher. 
     The stamps are from ISC.  The words are SU.  
        
    

4 comments:

  1. Whoa GF, aren't you special! wow, I am impressed, glad I knew ya' when! Very pretty card, now come and teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda, how elegant! Love these colors and how you have them flowing from top to bottom. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous scene you've created here and such a perfect sympathy card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, how lucky are you!!! I love her cards!!
    And your card is just stunning - LOVE the soft blending and sponging - wish I could make something like that!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!