Monday, November 22, 2010

Pink Poinsettia

     Happy Monday everyone!  I admit I didn't get much stamping done over the weekend.  My Mom is downsizing and moving to another place.  We've been going through what to keep vs. donate.  I can't believe all the junk "stuff".  Ugh!  
     I purchased this PSX stamp from an Etsy shop for $10.  I was proud I found it without paying an arm and a leg on eBay!
     These poinsettias were colored with Copics and coated with Diamond Glaze.  Pearls were used for the centers. 
     The frame paper is Memory Box and background paper is Basic Grey.
     I will enter it in Mark's Finest Paper, Crazy4Challenges and One Stitch At A Time.
     You make my day stopping by and leaving comments.  Thank you, thank you!
    
    
       

12 comments:

  1. This is stunning, love the coloring. Thank you for joining Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card....I absolutely love the PSX stamps....it's too bad that they are so hard to find now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamp and fabulous colouring! Love the out of the box cutting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poinsettia and love the patterned frame!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautifully vibrant! Beautiful coloring! And I love the spellbinders frame as the base!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card sweetie, luv everything about it! hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! I love that image and the color combo you used. I especially love how you colored the background! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. Love the way you used the frame and colours are prefect.
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful - thanks for celebrating with us at OSAAT this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!