Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Angel Delivering Christmas Tree

     Well since my last post we got Mom moved completely (thank heaven), my sister flew home, we have a new baby boy in the family and dear husband and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary!  Whew!
     Then, after all that, I lost my mojo!  I think it could be in my messy stamp room but who knows.  I need to ask Santa to bring me some mojo!
     I finally made this angel delivering Christmas tree card.  She is from Whiff of Joy.
     I colored with Copics and shaded with Versamark Wheat.  I had to cut her skirt outside the frame because one dark green marker was juicy and it dripped.  I didn't want to start over so this was my solution.
     The luscious paper is Memory Box and the petite roses are Webster Pages.  There's a touch of glitter on her wings and glossy accents on her headdress.
     More company arrives tomorrow.  Tis the season!
                                  Enjoy your week!
    
      

2 comments:

Thanks for such encouraging comments!