Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Red, White & Blue

     My card today is in celebration of The Star Spangled Challenge at Flourishes.  The red, white and blue challenge is for all the marbles of winning this month's new release.  
     I've already won......in my dreams!  Actually we'll have several challenges from now until Friday to win the release so go take a look.  I saw one of the new sets today and all I can say is WOW!
     I used a patriotic stamp from Karen Lockhart.  The blue paper is from my stash but the red is Memory Box.  I used a lot of glossy accents on the flowers, pie, watermelon, tablecloth and frame.
     O.k., gotta go try a sketch challenge.  Enjoy your day!  
    
       

3 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the image that you used for this creation. It has such a homespun charm! Thanks for joining us gals over at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little image...it really has that patriotic feel. Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Linda, this is fabulous! You brought everything together so beautifully with your combo of stripes and gingham and, of course, the red, white, and blue. Cute image, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!