Friday, July 29, 2011

Black & White

     Goodness, I've not posted in awhile.  Where does the time go?  I took a break then my mojo took a break.  I hate it when that happens!
      I rarely make black and white cards but I wanted to participate in a challenge hosted by Stampin Sisters in Christ.
      The verse used is from Our Daily Bread Designs.  The paper on the rosette and ribbon are from Michael's.  The cross is Spellbinders.
     I love the encouragement and promise of this verse.  
          Hope you have a great weekend! 
      

4 comments:

  1. I like it! Unusal to say the least! I love that verse too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the dp you used for this flower and the cross in the center is perfect with this verse. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I do love that verse too and your ribbon is so elegant! Thanks for playing along with Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow that is so pretty, and I just love how you used the cross in the middle of the rosette!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!