Friday, August 12, 2011

Floral Spotlight

     Happy Friday my stamping friends!!  I need to make this quick because company is coming.
     Flourishes had a Scavenger Hunt for clues in making this card.  Once again the contest is for all the marbles of this month's release!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
     You know I'm not giving you the clues but I'll say the paper is from Memory Box and the stamp is Flourishes.
     For fun I used the spotlight technique and a touch of fu-fu pearls.
     Enjoy your weekend...gotta go to the grocery store. (I'd rather be stamping.)

9 comments:

  1. so pretty, great for the technique and the papers are so pretty with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. What a beauty! Good luck with the challenge. I've just spent some time here on your blog and loooove your creations! I will definitely be back for some more eye candy and inspiration.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Linda!!! Your entry deserves to have won!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is gorgeous! I saw that you're a winner -- congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, that spotlight techniques is something I definitely need to try out - looks absolutely stunning! Fingers crossed for you :)
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of the spotlight tech - love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! This is one of my all time favourite sets by Flourishes and love how you've used the spotlight effect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how beautiful! I love your spotlight technique and your coloring! Love this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!