Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ladybug Birthday

     Last month my BFF Janey had a birthday and this is the card I made for her.  She is a fanatic with a capital "F" when it comes to ladybugs.  I don't think that's normal...!  A stamping fanatic is normal.
      Any who, when I saw this ladybug by Papertrey I knew I had to purchase it.  The little ladybug in my banner is in honor of Janey also.  (So is the larger font type....)
     The paper is Basic Grey. Fu-fu pearls dressed the bugs to the nines!  The little ladies are on pop dots.  Sketch is by Verve from SCS.  I'll enter the bug in the Basic Grey challenge where anything goes.
     Have a delightful week all! 
    
    
    
    
    

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful BD card, wonderful mix of papers - I'm sure you BFF loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!