Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Pumpkins

     Good Monday to you!  I hope you had a creative weekend.
     Today's card features a stamp from Impression Obession.  I really like their Fall images.  Did you notice the cat by the pumpkin?  Cute.
     The paper is Memory Box. 
     Impression Obession's challenge this week is to make a Fall project.  Other challenges include Pile It On , Crazy 4 Challenges and Our Daily Bread Designs.
     That's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by! 
    
    

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, Linda, this reminds me of pumpkin pie. See where my mind is? LOL What a really lovely Fall scene! Love the DP you chose for it too! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice coloring. I had to look for the Cat!!! Cute...
    Paula HUiras

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is gorgeous and so realistic. (I found the cat!). Thanks for sharing your creativity at Pile it On this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring! This is a great image, another one I hope to own one day. Wonderful card! Thank you for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding Work Mrs L
    Hugs Vada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how beautiful!! Love that fall image!! Your coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding! I love this image and how you have brought it to life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this one - much better than the hefty angel! Horrors, I hope I don't still have my fat when I get to heaven!!!!!

    I had to look hard for the cat. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just colored up this image for my DT post next week! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful fall scene and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at PIO! Hope you'll be back to join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!