Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to You

     I've been a bad blogger lately!  I mean where does the time go?  I am trying to organize my stamp room.  HORRORS!  But what's worse is during the middle of it I go to Hobby Lobby and buy more stuff!  O.k., I went to Michael's too.  Oh don't act like you haven't been there done that also!!
     I made this card last week as a sketch challenge for Taylored Expressions 3rd Birthday Anniversary. I was anxious to use my new Life of the Party Basic Grey paper.
     Glossy accents are on the icing and stickles add sparkles to the beads and between cake layers.  A sparkle gel pen was used for the doodles around the cake.  
     I will now enter my cake at Basic Grey Challenges and PaperTake Weekly.
     Have a blessed Monday!
       

1 comment:

Thanks for such encouraging comments!