Sunday, January 15, 2012

In Memory of Elvis

     Yesterday afternoon my sweet Baby Sunshine died.  Elvis was my shadow for over 10 years.  No matter where I was inside the house he was right behind me.  His companionship was pure joy from day one.  He was a sensitive soul whose expressive eyes could melt your heart. 
     This is one of my favorite pictures of him that captures his personality even though his favorite toy was his squeaky ball. 
     There will never be another one like Elvis.  He was truly special and truly loved.  He'll be deeply missed in our lives.        

3 comments:

  1. Oh Linda I am so sorry to hear of your great loss... sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I'm so sorry you lost your fur baby. My heart just aches for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose them. I lost my Emily a year ago and I still miss her. I think it's that unconditional love!! They never get mad and LOVE you no matter what! Please know that I'm thinking of you! {{{BIG hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!