Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blue Bird

     Hello friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Today is my husband's birthday.  I made him a strawberry pie, his sister made him a chocolate pie and my mom bought him a chocolate pie!  That's a lot of pie. 
     Did you notice this card does not have any stamping?  It's one I can add a tag later when I know how I need to use it.
     The card was made for this month's sketch challenge at I heart 2 Stamp.  The paper is by Memory Box.  Fabric flowers and crochet blue bird are Webster's Pages.  The bird cage and rolled flowers are MFT. The leaf die is Sizzix.  I added some pearls in the flower center and then around the leaves.
     Enjoy your Monday!  
    

2 comments:

  1. so pretty, love the texture on the bird, cute cage and such pretty flowers and pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card! You are so smart - always learning something new.
    J

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!