Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mother's Day

     Hello again!  I have another Mother's Day card to present.  This card is for a sketch challenge with I Spy Sketches.  I Spy found this sketch on Debbie Olson's blog.  Well, that's all it took for me to play along!  I've been stalking Debbie for years.
     When I saw the sketch I knew immediately what I wanted to do.  Go figure....I amazed myself.   
     I used 3 different stamp sets by Flourishes, Lenten Rose, Gerber Daisies and Siberian Iris.  Paper is Memory Box. The scallop punch is EK Success.  It's one of my favorites.
     Thanks for visiting!  Enjoy your Wednesday!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamps - favorite tool (Copic markers and Big Shot)
Flourishes - Mother's Day
Mark's Finest Papers - Mother's Day
Lily Pad - Flowers

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is stunning, your colouring is outstanding.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing witth Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I like that effect. Wonderful shading. Thanks for joining Speedy fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Your coloring is wonderful, very fresh and gorgeous card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty! I love how you've used these stamps and the pretty coloring! Great use of the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! I love that you spotlighted the flowers and the pretty colours that you chose to use! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors! Any mother would be thrilled to get that card!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda this is STUNNING!!! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! and yes! Gotta love the AMAZED at knowing just what you are gonna do! LOL
    Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Great colors and design. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow is this pretty, love the big scallops and how your flowers fit in them perfectly, beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing coloring! What a lovely card, so perfect for the Flower Challenge at Lily Pad Cards! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!