Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dutch Iris

     Welcome!  I finally have a card to share.  Between new puppy Sammie and my husband going back to the hospital for 2 more heart stents stamping has slowed down. 
     This iris stamp and coordinating die are from Heartfelt Creations.  The background color is actually a dark plum like the color of the petals.  It looks blue here.  The embossing folder is a light yellow.  I used yellow flock for the centers and glossy accent on the small petals. 
     Pop dots bring dimension to the main iris.  Spellbinders made dies especially for this set.  You'll be seeing it again since iris' come in lots of amazing colors.
     Enjoy your Monday! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful deep color! Bravo!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Gorgeous coloring, and love the framing with the dies and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness gracious this is gorgeous!! Such incredible coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!