Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkins

     Welcome back!  Today I have a pumpkin/farm scene by Impression Obsession.  I enjoy coloring these because it takes my imagination away.  I wonder what's going on in the barn or how many feral cats call it home.  You can smell the pumpkin bread cooking in the kitchen.  Then you can have your pick of pumpkins.  I enjoyed my visit!
     I added more pumpkins to the scene so they overflow.  The frame is torn and distressed.  The beautiful paper is called Thankful by Authentique.
     I'm thankful you came by today!  Enjoy your Friday! 

Challenges:
Hand Stamped Sentiments - fall photo
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - something peaceful

8 comments:

  1. terrific coloring and love how you have added extra pumpkins and have a torn frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!!! Great coloring!!! Very pretty color combo!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - it reminds me of home, Thanksgiving and fall in general. Beautiful job of coloring.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, totally stunning! I love how you added more pumpkins which spill over the edge and your coloring is perfection. Thank you for being a part of our Fall inspiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Linda. It reminds me of home. I so miss it this time of year. I am baking pumpkin bread right now.. Yum. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I can just smell the pumpkin bread! I love your story, and I really love your beautiful card. What a wonderful scene you've created :) Thanks for sharing it with us at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely feel like I'm looking out a window at a lovely autumn day on a pumpkin farm! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is fabulous! I know, I love looking at a scene image like this and imagining the horse off in the meadow etc. Your colouring is fabulous, and the extra pumpkins really add to the overall effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!