Monday, December 17, 2012

Mary with Baby Jesus

     Welcome back on this Monday!  I'm still making Christmas cards.....no surprise.  My problem is I don't want to mail them!  I get attached and don't want to let go.  I just put so much love and work in each one I want them to have a good home.  Now you're thinking I'm crazy and should get back on my meds.....
     Mary and Baby Jesus are stamps from Whiff of Joy.  The papers are Cosmo Cricket called Winter Mittens.  The lace is Webster's Pages.
     Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - use favorite tool, copic markers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. I just love seeing Christmas cards of Mary. It always makes me think of some of my favorite words from the Bible when I see images of Mary, which are her words when she said (In Luke Chapter 1) "My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior."
    Thanks for sharing this with us in our challenge this week and blessing me with your beautiful art. Come back soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL card! Your coloring is just perfect, and I love that touch of lace. :) Thanks for joining us in the "What's Your Favorite?" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very precious image, and just love the soft lace to go with it, very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet and beautiful!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Linda...lovely coloring and it feels so serene. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!