Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Christmas Wish

     Happy New Year!!  I have one more Christmas card in hopes of winning something on my Christmas wish list.  I'm participating in the Holiday Bash with Color Me Creative Classroom.   There are several sponsors and different challenges of puzzles and games. The big prize is a Cameo Silhouette.  You still have time to join in the fun.  
     The Silhouette is on my wish list.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath!!
     This challenge is to make a card with a metallic gleam.  The bells are my metallic as well as the metallic in the ribbon and the metallic thread bows on the bells.
     The stamps are Flourishes.  The paper is Webster's Pages.  I used Stickles in the leaves but it's not showing up.  Maybe photo editing should be my New Year's resolution! 
     May you be blessed with creative mojo in 2013!! 
    

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh that's pretty! Love it!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty paper combo, and such lovely coloring of the images, hope you had good luck on winning the challenge.
    Thank you so much for your kind words you left on my post of my Father, it means alot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!