Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Birthday


     Greetings this Sunday!  Today I'm playing along with the Mojo Challenge which is about to end in less than 20 minutes!  
     You might recognize this bear from Birdie Brown since I used him on a Valentine's card.  I couldn't wait to use it as a birthday card too.  Lucky for me Birdie Brown is celebrating their 2nd anniversary with a birthday challenge!  Count bear and me in!
     The paper is American Craft.  Twine was used as string on the balloons.  Rhinestones line the graffiti pass the heart and down on coordinating circles.  The balloons were paper pieced.  No wonder I only have 20 minutes left to enter.....!!
     Have a fabulous Monday!
     

5 comments:

  1. adorable, love the idea of the string for the balloons and cute paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the paper pieced balloons! Thank you for joining my birthday challenge at Birdie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! That's just too cute - love the colors!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card!! Congrats on being a winner at MOJO Monday! I hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Torico's images! She's such a fantastic illustrator! Such a cute card Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!