Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Be Still and Know

     It's such a bright, sunny day here I thought I would photograph this card outdoors.   We've had storms the past few days that the sun is inviting us outside.  We live 3 hours away from Moore, Oklahoma and our tornado sirens went off 3 times that evening.  Thankfully nothing formed.  My prayers are with the people of Moore.  I have friends and family in that area.
     This card is a challenge with Flourishes to case a card by designer Julie Koerber.  Flourishes is featuring each designer with a look at their artwork and a personal bio.  You'll have fun getting a sneak peek into Julie's life.
     I used Flourishes stamps and My Mind's Eyes papers.  The floral centers are filled with Flower Soft.  It's hard to tell but there is yellow shading around the flowers.
     Thanks for visiting with me today!

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
    

6 comments:

  1. So warm and inviting Linda! I love the sunshiney colours, the pretty flowre soft centers and the great papers! Thanks so much for joining us CASE-ing Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linday -- this is LOVELY! Love the orange -- did you know that's my favorite color? So, this one is extra special! Thanks so much for taking the time to CASE one of my creations-- I'm humbled! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, and timely words for the people who have lost their homes.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, so fresh and springy. I adore your case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the color orange in this project. This is so elegant and lay-out is perfect. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork at Word Art Wednesday. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite Flourishes sets. So beautifully designed and colored. I love Julie's style and you did a great job with your CASE. I didn't realize you lived so close to Moore. I'm glad you weren't touched by it, but so sorry for the folks in Moore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!