Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cupcake

     The Color Throwdown is celebrating their 5th color challenge.  I'm not good with color challenges but these are some of my favorite colors so it's a great time to play along.
     The papers are American Craft and I don't have a clue who makes the stamps.  They were in back of my stash so you know they are older and not loved as they once were.
     The banner die is from Verve.  The cupcake holder is paper pieced and I airbrushed the background.  Diamond dust was used for the sprinkles.
     Wish I had a cupcake about now but I have to go figure out what's for supper....bummer!

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday - sketch
    

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that blinged up cupcake! What a great way to celebrate! Fabulous design! Thanks so much for playing along and helping us celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, happy design! Thanks for helping us celebrate at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, love the paper piecing and your banners, great idea for the diamond dust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun card! Love the bright colours and the cupcake is good enough to eat! Love your bunting too, just fab! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!