Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Heart Leaps for Joy!

Linda Carson, ODBD
     I bet you're thinking you've seen this card before!  Well, it's very close.  I wanted to take it from an all white ornate heart to a red and white heart with red pearls.  You can see the original card here.  This one is my favorite.
     The stamps are ODBD, Clean Heart and Bless Your Heart.  The dies are also ODBD, Ornate Hearts and Beautiful Border die.
     Thanks for stopping by to see my experimental card!  Hope you'll come back on Tuesday for an every different take on a Valentine's card!!
    
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Simon Says - have a heart
    

5 comments:

  1. These pretty cards are making my head spin. It's hard to decide which is my favorite. You'd pay a pretty penny for either one in a card shop!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Linda, a wonderful design and what a beautiful die cut heart - I'm not surprised it's your favorite!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, this is my fav of the two, love the pattern behind the die peeking out and love the red lace with the die border!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did for a minute think I was getting a duplicate post in my Bloglovin, but I see the difference now. LOVE the red mixed into the heart through the open pattern of the die cut. The sentiment is so cute! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant and gorgeous make. I am adoring your die-cut heart and the wonderful lace and embossing. Love it! So grateful you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 34:8 which says, "Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him." Hugs always...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!