Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pink Glads

Linda Carson, Poppy Power
     Hi friends!  Here are the pink gladioli I talked about in my last post.  Scroll down one post to see these beautiful images by Poppy Power colored in red.
     This time I used the sentiment that came with the gladioli set.   The scroll die cut is ODBD Vintage Flourish Pattern.   I heart this die!
     Short and sweet today.  Have a blessed Sunday!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
      

7 comments:

  1. Goodness! Apparently you and these flowers were made for each other because you've made the MOST beautiful cards with them! Gorgeous display on the die cut background, and love the sentiment on pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the red Glads couldn't be topped, but after seeing the pink ones I can't make up my mind! Both super beautiful cards, backgrounds as well as the real-looking Glads!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Linda. Such gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That die is beautiful framing for your flowers, Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Linda--this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm really wishing I had that background die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the die cut background and the pretty image! Fab coloring!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just elegantly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!