Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Kelley

Blushing Rose Collection, Asters dies, Vintage Flourish Pattern dies, Vintage Labels dies, designer Linda Carson
     Welcome!!  Today we're having a surprise blog hop to celebrate the birthday of Our Daily Bread Designs owner Kelley Holland!  I really hope she is surprised! 
     If you've arrived from Paula's blog then you're in the right place.  If not you might want to start at the ODBD blog.

     Happy Birthday Kelley!  I hope your day is filled with joy and blessings!

     For my card I used the ODBD Blushing Rose Paper Collection.  I love these beautiful papers.  It was fun mixing and matching patterns.  The dies include Vintage Flourish Pattern, Vintage Labels and Asters.  
     I'll now send you to Angie's blog to continue the birthday hop. 
     Hope to see you back here tomorrow for a new Shining the Light challenge with Our Daily Bread Designs!!
     Have a beautiful day!
    

14 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous, Linda!! I LOVE the Asters cut from the designer paper....yummy!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely framing of the sentiment and love the flowers done out of the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, you totally rocked those gorgeous papers! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Kelly will appreciate this beautiful card!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun Linda!!! Love the paper choice for cutting the flowers!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that happy birthday panel from ODBD!! What a great way to use it with your lovely asters! Asters are a fall flower around where we live anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Linda!! I so love your use of the blushing rose collection, your layering of the zinnia with the dp, and your elegant design!! Kelley will love it!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beauty, Linda!! I just love that paper! lovely design too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Linda, we sure all do love this paper, and it's beautiful with your wonderful flowers and beautiful "happy birthday" sentiment! It's a beautiful layout, and Kelley is going to LOVE it! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous Linda! I love how you cut the flowers from the dp and you used my favorite dp... I know Kelley will love this!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Linda, love how you used the Blushing Rose paper collection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda you card is gorgeous! Love how you've used the DP and all the asters are beautiful - and those gorgeous little clusters of pearls - so creative! Beatiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda, you're so sweet and I really was surprised!! Thanks so much! I love all the asters, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!