Saturday, May 28, 2016

A Friend Loves

     Welcome all!  If this card looks a bit familiar it's because I made one similar just two posts down.  I updated that photo by the way.  The card looks better.
     Moving on.  I really wanted to see what it would look like with a red/white color combo.
Linda Carson, ODBD


     This time I used every petal in the Pretty Posies die set for one main flower.  I think this makes the scroll work on the Majestic Medallion shine.  Once again I used the Stick It adhesive on the medallion die.  Great stuff!!
     The verse is from the Zinnia set.  Papers are Bazzill Basics.
     Sure do appreciate your visits and comments!  Until next time have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!
  
Challenges:
Word Art Wed. - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
ODBD - flowers  

7 comments:

  1. The red and white is quite lovely. Beautiful flower. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the scrollwork and that flower is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've totally got me in love with that flower! So cute in the red houndstooth. And all the dies coordinate so perfectly. I looked up Stick It the last time you mentioned it and have a note by my computer. It sounds like the ideal stuff. Maybe today I'll order it. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card, Linda!! I just love the flower you created with the patterned paper and your use of the majestic medallion. Gorgeous card!! The red and white is so flashy. So glad you were able to join us for the challenge...makes it feel like old times. Miss having you. Praying for you dear friend! Happy Memorial Day!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my pick of the two cards made with this stamp. The flower is super eye-catching and of course red and white I will always choose over anything else! Great job!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Linda! It's so elegant and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just Gorgeous love the red and white!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!