Thursday, April 20, 2017

Hello

     Hello friends!  Hope you're doing well and your mojo is flowing!  My mojo is just so so. 
     Have you ever worked on a card forever that you're not for sure if you like it or not?  That's how I would describe this card.

Linda Carson, Mama Elephant
       
     My problem is that it's one of my first water colored tries using Zig Clean Color Real WaterColor Brush Pens.  Could they make the name any longer?  Geez!
     I see lots of practice in my future.  The colors are intense and a little goes a long way.  Those YouTube videos make it look so easy! 
     The stamp is Botanic Hello by Mama Elephant.  It includes the stitched lines above and below the image.
     Hopefully the next time I post this image there'll be vast improvement. 
     Thanks for dropping by! Crafters are the best!

Challenges:
WAW - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Flowers or showers
Work it Wednesday  - May blooms
Aud Sentiments - Use a stamp sentiment
    
    
    

6 comments:

  1. This is a smashing card for of colour .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've had that happen many times! I've heard how a little goes a long way with the Zigs, which is why I've shied away from them. Sometimes I can be a little heavy handed. Nevertheless, this card looks super, with a fun and pretty mix of colors and an amazing stamp. Nice job, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely colourful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, I love the colours. I'm saving for the zigs so will have to remember to use a little.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say you did a fabulous job for your first time using them, it is always a learning curve with no product but I would say you did wonderfully with it, such pretty blending on the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I know what you mean about the name of these markers/pens! I just call them "Zigs!" Easy, peasy!
    Your card is beautiful Linda and you did a beautiful job using the Zigs! Love this stamp as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!