Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cherries Anyone?

     I heart cherries!  I know they are a bit expensive but I'm worth it.  Besides, they only come around during summertime.
     The cherries are from Flourishes.  It's hard to tell but I highlighted them with yellowish green.  The ribbon is also from Flourishes.  Paper is Memory Box.  Cherries are coated with crystal glaze.
     The sketch was last week's Mojo.  I didn't finish the card in time to enter it but love the uniqueness of the sketch. It's great for scrap pieces.
     I will enter it at Simon's Says Let's Get Fruity challenge.
                         Hope you're having a blessed day! 
    

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp. It is one of my favorites. Your detail on the cherries is perfect. The highlighting around the cherries is perfect. Great job Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!