Thursday, June 9, 2011

Menswear

     Can you believe I've posted two cards in one day?  It's a miracle!
     This card just reeks Italian style according to the photo used as inspiration at the CLASSroom.  I did change colors of the tie.  I keep noticing all the purple ties being worn on television.  I normally don't notice things like that but purple ties are popping up all over.
     The CLASSroom challenge is to make a masculine trend card.  You can find all the details here.
     I found this cool template at StampingMathilda.   
     I added the jacket pocket.  The handkerchief is a Bloomers flower from Webster's Pages. I ran the tie through a cuttlebug folder.  The shirt has been stamped but I cannot remember who made the stamp.  Just add a gift and Father's Day is complete!

6 comments:

  1. Fab piece - love the splash of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! You really embraced the layers of patterns and pop of color in the inspiration! Fabulous card, thank you for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creation, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is perfect. I have made these before and I LOVE them. This turned out great Linda. Super job..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card...love the purple tie and the buttons down the front....stylish card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!