Friday, December 30, 2011

Santa

     Can you handle one more Santa before we celebrate a New Year?  I meant to enter the Christmas Spirit challenge with Flourishes and I almost missed it.  Tomorrow is the deadline.
     Santa is colored with Copics.  I used 4 different colors of Sticklers, liquid applique for textured on his cap and gloves, diamond dust, glitter, glossy accents and the kitchen sink...or though it seems!  The paper is Echo Park and Memory Box.  Of course the stamps are Flourishes.
     I hope you had a beautiful Christmas celebration!  I wish you nothing less than a healthy, happy and creative New Year!!

Challenges
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Celebrations     

5 comments:

  1. This is so very beautiful! Your talent for layouts and color takes my breath away GF, Happy New Year to you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love your coloring and use of the liquid applique, love that ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's a great Santa and pretty card. Good job!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is perfect ribbon for this card. And the perfect position for the sentiment too! Beautifully done Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda this is such a BEAUTIFUL card....I love EVERYTHING about it. Fabulous design and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!