Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year Challenge

     Hello my stamping friends and Happy New Year.....belated!  I haven't quite gotten back into the swing of things until now.  A good Flourishes challenge always peeks my interest! 
     This Flourishes' challenge is to showcase an image of time.  I chose to use a calendar.  I'm making a set for my hairdresser.  Both the calendar and snowman were purchased at Flourishes. 
     You have plenty of time to enter this challenge so go check it out! 
   

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to start out the new year. This is adorable Linda. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute calendar....I might have to take a little peek over at Flourishes!! :) Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice for this challenge! Something very useful and it will be received with joy. You started out the year with an absolutely charming page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute. This guy always makes me smile. Great calendar page. Thanks for playing in Flourishes New Years Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your hair dresser is one lucky lady! This is a great starter page Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!