Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Grillmaster

Linda Carson, Mo's Digital
     Hi everyone!  This image by Mo's Digital Pencil reminds me of my brother so I made this card for his birthday.  He likes to grill.  We all know men think they are masters of the grill.  It's best to leave it that way too!  
     When I don't want to grill I'll tell my husband he is sooooooo much better at it than I am!  Works every time ladies!
     The papers are American Craft.   The sentiment is just computer generated.
     Thanks for visiting! 

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
    
    
    

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like this will be perfect for him, love the piecing and the coloring, such a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally fun. Your image looks great! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I wish I had one to give my son-in-law tomorrow!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is cute and it makes me giggle! Perfect for your brother and I'll bet it would be perfect for a lot of guys. My hubby is definitely the master of the grill. I never use it, and I'm always happy when he suggests we grill -- then I don't have to cook! Love your guy's snazzy paper pieced shirt and shorts! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!