Monday, April 24, 2017

Feel Better Soon

     Good Monday all!  It's a miracle that I'm posting cards two days in a row!  I'm so proud!


Linda Carson, Altenew
    
     Today's card features the Bamboo Rose set from Altenew.  I love these scribble flowers and butterflies.
      I had fun water coloring these images using Zigs.   It was freeing to add light colors with a touch of dark and not worry about perfection or placement.  More practice with Zigs is obvious though. 
     I had some sticky vellum so it was used for the sentiment.  It also covered up a flaw.  Shocking I know! 
     The frame is a die from MFT.  Sequins have become my current go to embellishments. 
     Thanks for visiting and taking time to comment.  Hope you have a beautiful day!

Challenges:
WAW - anything goes
Simon Says - flowers or showers
Work It Wednesday - May blooms
Aud Sentiment - use a stamp for sentiment
Crafting with Friends - anything goes
7 Kids - anything goes
    

5 comments:

  1. A lovely colourful card to brighten a day. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these flowers, and your watercoloring looks fantastic! I'm really drawn to images that are open and somewhat whimsical. You did a good job of covering up the flaw because I can't see it at all. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love those flowers! They make such a wonderful background!

    Such a sweet card! Love that adorable image!! Wonderful coloring and design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, lovely stamping and coloring! I had not heard of sticky vellum, pretty framing of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun stamp set. Love how you've used it. Thanks for joining us at 7kids your crafting supply store.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!